- Introduction to Endpoint Security Threats
- SandBlast Agent
- SandBlast Agent for Browsers
- Discover the different steps and components involved in modern-day threats.
- Learn how the different attack steps and components undermine traditional signature-based security.
- Understand how endpoints are vulnerable to advanced, more sophisticated threats.
- Identify the different threats that are known to target and bypass traditional endpoint security.
- Discover how SandBlast Agent protects endpoints from sophisticated and unknown attacks.
- Identify the essential components of SandBlast Agent.
- Learn how to perform basic forensic analysis and remediate issues.
- Understand how SandBlast Agent is deployed in the organization.
- Learn how to manage SandBlast Agent and endpoint policies using SmartEndpoint.
- Learn how SandBlast Agent for Browsers secures a user’s web browsing activities.
- Discover the SandBlast Agent for Browsers Zero Phishing technology.
- Identify the difference between SandBlast Agent and SandBlast Agent for Browsers.
- Configuring Active Directory Scanning
- Deploying SandBlast Agent
- Using SandBlast Agent Anti-Bot
- Using SandBlast Agent for Browser
- Changing and Applying Endpoint Policy
Who Should Attend?
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades