- The Check Point vSEC Security Solution
- Amazon Web Services
- Deployment and Licensing
- Understand cloud computing and the advantages of deploying resources into a virtualized datacenter.
- Discuss the various security challenges facing virtual environments and data centers.
- Understand how Check Point vSEC protects virtual environments and data centers.
- Understand how AWS services can be used to build a virtual environment secured by Check Point vSEC.
- Understand how to plan and deploy a virtual network in AWS.
- Recognize the two elastic licensing options for AWS. SandBlast Mobile Protect app.
- Describe how data is collected from mobile devices, installed apps, and the SandBlast Mobile dashboard.
- Understand how data is securely stored and distributed throughout the SandBlast Mobile solution
- Create navigation shortcuts in the AWS Management Console.
- Navigate various landing pages of the AWS Management Console.
- Create a VPC using the VPC wizard. • Configure a private subnet for the VPC.
- Deploy and configure a Check Point R80 management server.
- Launch and configure an NGINX web server instance.
- Launch a stack from the Check Point support center.
- Configure the cluster details.
- Configure a cluster and web server object to represent your AWS network in SmartConsole.
- Configure the policy to NAT traffic to the web server.
Who Should Attend?
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades